Comprehensive Gynecological Care
Our services include well-woman care, contraception, treatment of all benign, non-cancerous gynecological conditions such as endometriosis and abnormal menses, treatment of pelvic floor disorders by fellowship-trained urogynecologists, and surgery including minimally invasive and robotic options. We offer a variety of conservative and surgical options to treat urinary and fecal incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. To treat overactive bladder (urinary urgency, frequency and urge incontinence), WPSC offers a full range of treatment options, including behavioral therapy, medications, Interstim, Urgent PC, and Bladder Botox.
Recent Service Additions
Recently, we have added a non-invasive option called THERMIVA to improve vaginal atrophy, sexual dysfunction, mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence and overactive bladder syndrome, and mild to moderate prolapse in order to offer women all available therapies for pelvic floor disorders.
To complement the above options we have also recently added cosmetic procedures including THERMISMOOTH which uses radiofrequency to help the body rebuild the collagen layer and help reduce and eliminate wrinkles of the face.
- We offer many options for both reversible and non-reversible contraception including prescribed birth control pill, patches and the ring and the Depo-provera shot.
- Long-acting reversible contraception including the Nexplanon, the Paraguard IUD, the Mirena IUD and the Skyla IUD.
- Non-reversible contraception options available at WPSC include a laparoscopic bilateral tubal ligation and the in-office Essure procedure.
- Our physicians are up to date and trained in the latest of surgical options for heavy periods, pain, endometriosis, incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse.
- Surgical options include minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic options and minimally invasive vaginal approaches.
- The office also offers the Novasure endometrial ablation and in office hysteroscopy to help with unwanted heavy periods.