What is Axonics® Therapy?
What are the benefits of Axonics® Therapy?
How does Axonics® Therapy work?
Clinically Proven. Patient Approved
94% of patients were satisfied with their therapy1
93% of patients experienced a ≥ 50% reduction in urinary urgency incontinence symptoms1
Want to hear from a real person about their experience with Axonics® Therapy?
Jill, 45 years old and married with 4 kids, started noticing OAB symptoms 10 years ago. Having an active family, her condition impacted every part of her life. With Axonics<sup>®</sup> Therapy, Jill regained control!
Results and experiences may vary.
Who is a good candidate for Axonics® Therapy?
- Overactive bladder (OAB) – the urgent need to urinate which may result in frequent urination and/or incontinence (leakage) episodes
- Urinary frequency – the need to urinate 8 or more times a day, which may or may not be associated with urgency
- Urinary urgency incontinence (UUI) – the urgent need to urinate or trouble holding urine before making it to the restroom
- Fecal (bowel) incontinence – involuntary loss of stool which may or may not be associated with urgency
- Nonobstructive urinary retention (UR) – the inability to completely empty the bladder which may result in trouble urinating or frequent small voids
- Axonics® Therapy is indicated for patients who have failed conservative treatments, such as lifestyle changes, physical therapy, or medications.
Important Safety Information
- Pezzella A, et al. Neurourol Urodyn. 2021
- Blok, B, et al. Neurourol Urodyn. 2020)